Monday 3 February 2014

Valentine's haul: Physicians formula sexy booster blush &more.


Hello my gorgeous! It's almost valentine's!! So here I come to show you my mini beauty haul for this month (I'm also in a low budget hehe). First I'm gonna start with:

 1. Physicians formula sexy booster blush in natural.

Remember the happy booster? well now the sexy booster blush is my spoiled one!! this blush is amazing! the colour is just right what I was looking for, 90% matte with 10% of shimmer (the figure of the high heel is the part where is concentrate all the shimmer). It's like a salmon-coral pink that looks as if I'm not wearing a blush at all, because it gives to my cheeks a healthy and natural glow, as the one I get after jogging. The part I like the most, it's the smell! every time I apply it on my cheeks I notice the wonderful scent of sweet vanilla, even my boyfriend has told me that my cheeks have a nice smell. The brush that comes within the packaging is  much better than the one that comes in the happy booster; this brush has very smooth bristles and it's nice to combine the matte pink with the shimmering high heel. The price (between$13-$15) is ok for 5.5g of product and the high quality of the blush. Other fact I forgot to mention is that the blush contains "pheromones" mimicking ingredients such as androstadienone. Let me explain you this: In our hormonal metabolism (in women) the hormone androstadienone is the one who is able to "transform", with the help of many enzymes, in estrone, a very popular estrogen. So basically you're putting in your cheeks estrogen and that's the "pheromones effect" that the blush claims to give you. Does it works? well...try it with your lovely partner :) All I have to say is that my bf did notice the scent of vanilla in my cheeks <3


The silver shimmer of the heel fades away once you swept the brush over the blush.

Ingredients list


2. Bath and body works body lotions

I'm terrible describing scents and lotions but these ones caught my attention, not only because of the romantic look of them but also because of the smell, "cherry blossom" has something of sexy and sophisticated in it and "paris amour" has a more cute-innocent smell with a touch of flirt. I chose the little ones 'cause I like them having in my purse, but I guess I'd buy the 200ml presentation of the paris amour. They smell so nice and are just perfect for being flirty this season :)


I'll post soon the second part of my valentine's haul, the OPI nail lacquer and the revlon lip butter. Please feel free to leave your comment or any idea you have for my blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment