Saturday 15 March 2014

Almay softies eyeshadows review



Hello my pretty ladies, I'll review this day the softies almay eyeshadows!!
What I did like: 
1. First of all, the pigmentation es very subtle and delicate, and when you apply it (either with your finger or a brush) you won't have that annoying problem of the eyeshadow's dust fall over your lower eyelid; these shadows stays put where you apply them, they don't fall out during the application.
2. They are very cheap, $5 up to $6 each one, and the individuals pots contains 2g which is enought product for me; eyeshadows tend to last me up to 18 months or even more, now that's a big buy at a low price!
3. They are easy to apply with your finger, you can build up the colour as you please. I don't recommend to use a brush with these kind of eyeshadows due to the powder gets stuck in the bristles and gets harder to build up the colour in your eyelid.
4. They stay put all day. I wore them like 10h and the colour didn't seem to fade away.
What I didn't like:
I didn't hate these eyeshadows at all, but there are some girls that like highly highly pigmented eyeshadows (like nyx and mac) and these ones are not like that. So, if you're one of those girls, you will hate the almay softies, because although they have a good colour, they're not 100% intense and you have to swatch the shadow over 10 times or more so you can get the colour that you see in the pot.
Sincerely I loved them, specially créme brulee because it was the perfect amount of shimmer that I was looking for my eyes.

Créme brulee

Créme brulee is my favourite eyeshadow! I usually hate shimmer but in my eyes,I love to wear it in the inner corners of my eyelids and I just love how it stays put without falling and messing up my undereye concealer. The colour seems to be like a nude beige but it doesn't leave you any colour, just shimmer and some people might be disappointed about that but I like it in that way. Another thing is that that, with this shade, the texture isn't soft at all, seems more like a compact powder. I'll repurchase this shade!


Hot fudge
This colour brown is totally matte.

Swatched less than 5 times and the shoot  was taken at natural day light.

So what you thinks about these eyeshadows? leave your comment please :) It makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment