Wednesday 26 March 2014

Cruelty free makeup companies.

My bunny princess when she was 4 months old!

Hello my friends, I'm not going to do a review but I want you to know the official companies that DON'T taste on animals and that are totally cruelty free, I'll leave you the official peta link where you can learn more and be well informed.
I'm trying to change all of my makeup to cruelty free, as you see in my last reviews, I've bought almay and revlon's products and that brands (which is the same company) are supposed to taste on animals. They used to be cruelty free but I haven't found the reason why they came back at tasting on animals :/ so, it's a bit harder for me due to these brands have amazing products (in my personal opinion) and they're at a very accessible price and they haven't caused me any allergic reaction.
But something that I've learn, is that if you want to reach a goal, nothing will stop you, so I'll keep on using physicians formula products and I'll try nyx for the firts time, also wet and wild. I really hope the revlon brand gets cruelty free son, this will be a long process but I may reach it :)
My big motivation will be my lovely bunny who's always running everywhere <3.
Here is the peta link!
http://www.peta.org/living/beauty/15-great-cruelty-free-companies/

CHECK THIS ALSO:


No comments:

Post a Comment