Friday 24 January 2014

Estée Lauder translucent pressed powder review

Helloo :) I recently bought a compact powder because I've never tried one before, I usually don't wear neither foundation nor compact powders. But I decided to try a translucent powder being that it does not have much colour, so it'd give me a natural finish.



1. I chose the shade light/medium 02. It has 11.4g which I think It's enough for me, though it's a little expensive (about $30.00)
2. The sponge that comes with the powder it's nice and soft but after 20 uses it gets very dirty so you have to be washing it with a mild soap and warm water; otherwise you can use a powder brush.
3. The consistency of the powder is smooth and goes easily into your face.
4. These powders come in formulas for dry skin, combo and oily skin. I chose the one for normal to combo skin because in this windy weather my skin is getting a little dry, but with patches of oily zones (which would be a combo skin). After 1 month of using it, it hasn't affect the oilines of my skin so, I'm fine with it.
5. It does not clog pores and my face looks really matte.






 I´d give it a 10, like it but still not an essential makeup for me, I'm more into blushes and liquid liners :) Have you tried this? please leave your comment! and keep gorgeous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment