Tuesday 21 January 2014

Morning skin care routine: For oily-prone acne skin

Hello guys :) This is my skin care routine! and it's been working nice on me :) the pimples of my forehead are vanishing and the oiliness is getting controlled. I started like 1 month ago.




  1. What I first do is clean my skin with the neutrogena facial soap, I used to buy the acne prone skin facial soap (with the red label) but I don't find it any more :( anyway, the original formula (black label) is working good on me. 
  2. Then I use the biore acne clearing scrub with 1% of salicylic acid, It really polishes your skin! I use it everyday 'cause it's a mild scrub. The tube contains 127g (which I think is not enough) and it cost me $7.55 I hate when good cleansers comes in few quantities.

  3. After drying my face gently with a clean towel (always use a clean towel) I pass over my face a cotton with 1ml of the clarifying lotion no.3 for oily skin. 
  4. Finally, I use a sunblock which is specially for oily skin, comes in a gel formula and for dry skin comes in a creamy formula. I got this for $20 and it contains 50ml of product. I like it but as the time goes by...my skin starts looking shinny and greasy so I think I'll find another sunblock :/ 
  5. Tell me what's you skin care routine? :) I'll review soon my night time skin care routine. Have you tried this products? As for me, this routine is working pretty well :) my skin feels softer and without pimples, just need to work more in my oily T zone. Please leave your comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment