Saturday 18 January 2014

PF Happy booster blush: thoughts after 1 year using it.

Bluushes I love them! and this one I bought it 9 months ago and it cost me $15.00 at Sears. It's physicians formula with their line Happy Booster; the color I chose is natural and it contains 7g of product (I think that's a lot for a blush..wich is good!).


The product seems wasted 'cause I use it almost everyday :)




1. The color is a very light pink with lot of shimmer.
2. It has a delicate scent of...roses? don't know how to describe it but smells veeery good (the packaging says that it's violet scent)
3. The staying power of the color is true! Last hours but it may fade away a little bit (juust a little) if you rub your cheeks.
4. Absolutely oily skin friendly.
5. The packaging is SO CUTE! though the brush that comes within it's very stiff. Feels harsh on my skin when I'm applying it on my cheeks, so I use instead the ecoTools blush brush.
RATE: (1 to 10: 9.4) I LOVE IT! I'd buy it again. Always Keep gorgeous :) and leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment