Saturday 18 January 2014

Revlon Photoready Concealer stick review

Hello there :) I've been using this concealer for about 4 months and I really like it! I'm between fair to medium light skin tone so I use the shade 002 light and as you will see in the pictures below the shade match perfectly my skin tone. I'm always in the search for the perfect concealer and I think I've just find it! my dark circles are a bit notorious (even more if I had a deprivation of sleep) with purple tones so I have to wear yellow tones to counteract them. The packing contains 3.2g (0.11Oz) of product and It cost me $8.00 in wallmart but the prices may always vary.

Revlon photoready concealer light
revlon photoready concealer light 002


REVIEW:
1. The consistency is soft and it blends easily in your skin. Once blended under my eyes looks natural on my skin but hiding what I hate (those dark circles.. ughh)
2. It covers perfectly my under eyes dark circles; this concealer has a yellowish tone so it can neutralize the purple-blue tone of my not-so-severe dark circles. It does cover pimples and freckles but in a moderate way.
3. It does not irritate my skin and I feel like I'm not wearing concealer at all, it's a super light formula that feels like a second skin.
4. My skin is very oily and this concealer does not tend (at all!) to make my skin more oily (oily skin friendly!)
5. It's water resistant! and long day wearing, last all day long without smearing.

Photoready concealer swatch light 002

Revlon photoready stick concealer


RATE: (1 to 10: 10) I'LL REPURCHASE IT! :)
Let me know if this concealer worked for you, please feel free to leave your opinion or what other concealer should I try and review. Always keep Gorgeous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment