Friday 17 January 2014

Physicians formula shimmer strips gel liners Review

Hello there :) About a year ago I bought the shimmer strips custom eye enhancing cream liner for brown eyes and let me tell you that the gel liners haven't dry out at all!! they are awesome, the creamy formula and super pigmentation are still the same, as when I first use them, so definitely they worth it. They cost me about $14.62 but the prices may vary depending on the store, these I've got them on Sears.


Shimmer strips for brown eyes

Physicians formula cream eyeliners for brown eyes
Shimmer strips gel/cream liners


By the way, sorry I won't show you the purple one, I lost it :(
Here comes the Review!
1. Each little container has the amount of 2g or 0.07 Oz so you're buying 6g (0.21Oz) in total for a reasonable price. They come with a litle brush but over the time, the bristles use to get separated so it gets even harder to achieve a perfect winged line.

2. I have been using them for about a year and the consistency is the same, creamy and soft. To achieve that remeber always to close the cap tightly after use and NEVER leave them open.

3. The pigmentation is excellent, the black is very very black though it has a little shimmer but I don't mind that, once you put it in your eyes, it's hard to notice the shimmer. At least for me... the brown one is a very dark brown and goes nice as bottom eyeliner.

4. THEY DON'T IRRITATE my eyes! They are hypoallergenic and fragance free. My eyes doesn't hurt. With the liquid liner of Almay my eyes used to redden but with this ones nothing of that happens.

5. THEY LAST HOURS!! they are waterproof!! but still, you can remove them easily with a biphasic makeup remover (don't worry they really come off). I can cry, I can swim, I can rub my eyes and the color on my eyelid won't fade away.
You can hardly see the shimmer in the black one.
After rubbing a while and washing with water, they don't come off!
Brown gel liner
Black gel liner winged look.
This pic, I took it after 10h, you can see a little insignificant flaking in the outer corners of my eye (maybe because of the mascara) but the winged look keeps the same without fading. I did sweat that day and the gel liner kept in his place.

Black gel liner 
(This last pic, I took it minutes after doing my winged look with the black gel liner)

Would I buy it again?: YES! the best cream eyeliner I've ever tried.
Please let me know your thoughts about these cream/gel liners!! Keep gorgeous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment