Monday 20 January 2014

Maybelline baby lips & burt's bees lip balm

There's nothing like giving love to you lips with a natural and cute look :) I chose this shades of lip balms because of their delicate and fussy colour , I just loved them.

1. Maybelline baby lips. 4.4g for $2.50 each.



  • I choose the shade cherry me and peach kiss.
  • Cherry me is a light red tone and tastes so good, I wear it every day 'cause goes nice with my bold and black eyeliner look; I also use this balm as a primer when I'm about to use an intense red or crimson lipstick (like the one I'm going to review soon!). 
  • Peach kiss is a more pale tone, alike the nude lipsticks that are in vogue; it also has a bit of shimmer. I use it with light smoky eyes or also to combine a pink lipstick so it'll give me a rose pale colour. The sad? they're not cruelty free :(

  • 2. Burt's bees Replenishing Lip balm. 4.25g for $3.50
  • I chose the one with the benefit of pomegranate oil. It tastes like naturist medicine but I don't mind 'cause is the only lip balm that heals my lips so fast and the moisture it gives me last hours and hours. It has no colour at all, though the balm looks red it doesn't tinge your lips and I like that 'cause it makes it the perfect primer for lips who won't affect the colour of the lipstick you're putting in. This is definitely my precious lip primer! and the good? It's cruelty free!! yeiii
Arrow: Cruelty free lip balm! A+ for this brand.

Have you tried them? please leave your comment! don't be shy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment