Monday 27 January 2014

Revlon Colorburst in crimson. Lipstick review

Hello my gorgeous :) this is my favourite lipstick colour but unfortunately it's discontinued, so I'll have to find a dupe. This is the Revlon colorburts lipstick in colour crimson. It's like a intense matte red, highly pigmented and the formula es very creamy; but it has some disadvantages: 
1. First of all It transfers sooo quickly! your teeth suffer the consequences (not so glamorous).
2. I has no taste and no smell. I like lipsticks with taste and smell.
3. It dries my lips a little bit so I always use a lipbalm first.
The good? Just the colour, I fell in love with this one because of the perfect red shade for me, it's amazing for fair/medium fair and medium light skin color. 






Have you ever tried this lipstick? your comments are all welcome and keep always gorgeous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment