Sunday 19 January 2014

Physicians Formula lip plumping cocktail review.

Morning my beauties :)

1. physicians formula: Plumping cocktail (needle free lip)
More information: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/lips/lipgloss/02704.html
The tip of the brush is red 'cause I once grabbed a bit of red lipstick with it. 


1. It claims to plump your lips so it looks like you've got a botox retouch; in my case, I didn't feel my tiny lips were getting fatter or plumper looking :'( it just seems on me like a normal lipgloss. shame...
2. It has a light smell of vanilla and tastes like vanilla wich for me is good.
3. After I had applied it, I felt in my lips a mentholated sensation and it was still after 30min. Nice!
4. IT DOES NOT irritate my lips at all. I've hear from my friends (who also bought this) that this gloss has caused inflammatory reactions on them, and theirs lips look swollen..not in a glamorous way. So if you're going to try it...PLEASE, Try it first on the back of your hand or put a little amount (0.2cc or less) of it on your bottom lip. If you feel (immediately or passed 5-10min) like aching or itching in your bottom lip or skin's hand, then DON'T USE IT! your health is first :)
5. The tiny brush allows me to define perfectly my tiny lip's shape and fill them evenly. Love it!
6. The color is in pink crystal potion, but I don't see any pink pigmentation on my lips, It's more like a translucent gloss with lot of shimmer but I like that!
7. It's pricey ($12.00) for only 3g of product :( I use it almost every day so it'll run out fast. I don't like that v_v
8. It's veeeery sticky, so if you don't like sticky glosses you'll hate this, but I'm just fine with it, I just tie my hair so it won't be sticking in my mouth.

My lips don't seem plumped, it's just like a normal lipgloss :/



RATE: (one to ten: 8.8) I did like it and I'd probably be buying it again, ONLY if there's on sale. I did not have any inflamatory reaction (considering that I'm sensitive skin) and I enjoy the mentholated feel on my lips. The color is perfect for me and so the staying power of the glossy effect.
Please let me know your comments!! did it work for you?  and...Keep gorgeous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment